Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MADE YOU LAUGH...

Noah and his imagination really makes me laugh!
As Ike was picking me up from work, I was experiencing a contraction and cramps. I just was not feeling well. Not up for cooking dinner, watching TV, playing on the computer...just laying down doing nothing...UNTIL....
When we got home Noah found his sword and began to watch Mickey Mouse in The 3 Musketeers. He told me that Skylar is coming out and he is going to protect her from the bad guys.
Then said that his shorts don't have pockets or hooks for his sword...he became frustrated...he proceeded to take off his shorts. He said, Now I am ready!!....and this was the result!

"On guard bad guys!"

I was laughing so hard I instantly felt better!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Now THAT is funny. Priceless! I'm sure you could use a good laugh right about now.

Unknown said...

Oh you HAVE to save that picture for his senior year of high school...AWESOME :)