Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, August 28, 2009

...THE GREATEST IS LOVE...

FAITH, HOPE, AND LOVE....God will provide when I need it, NOT when I want it! There are times though, I get frustrated and want to understand Why God is doing what I think is not right. Then out of nowhere HE reminds me its in HIS time, not my own.

Today's doctor's appointment made me question why I physically cant carry a full term baby. Why does God allow this to happen? Why???? Why??? Why?? My mom stated, don't think of it as why poor me...but what can I do to make Skylar enter this world when she is suppose to. I need to relax, pray, and live day by day to keep her safe.

I ask that your prayers be sent. I know that God will protect us through these early contractions at 29 weeks. I know that God will hear you and hold me in HIS arms. Thank you in advance for loving me near and far....I know I will be able to feel your love.

I pray..."This life you have given us is so tiny, fragile, and vulnerable,safe in the womb of flesh and hope,yet subject to danger.O God of love, creator of life,hear our prayer.We want this baby so much.Please grant this child of ours a full term of nurture,the joy and mystery of life,and the blessing of your love.Grant us the fulfillment of our dreams,a baby to cherish and protect,a child to teach and guide,a blessing to our family.Amen."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently." Romans 8:25

God's timing IS always perfect! He knows Skylar's days and has had them planned before He even sent her to ya'll! He makes NO mistakes and has a plan and a purpose for everyone and everything...

"I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Little Skyler's future is in HIS hands...and what an AWESOME place for her future to be!!! REST...RELAX...TAKE OFF WORK!!! :) I'm praying for ya'll!! Love you!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Take it easy sweetheart. We are loving you and praying for you and baby Skylar! Janet is here with us for two weeks and sends her love.

Whenever you feel troubled, just look at precious Noah and remember that no matter what God will take care of you and Skylar and your family. Relax and rest well...your baby girl is just so excited to come into the world!

WE LOVE YOU!! XOXOOXO