Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HECTIC, EMOTIONAL, WE ARE HOME...


On Monday I was awoke with severe pains at midnight. After a debate my parents encouraged us to go to the hospital. We were admitted into labor and delivery at EJ. I had the heart and contraction monitors on 24 hours. After 1 hour ultrasound, it appeared that my gallbladder could be causing the pain. I stated in the hospital over night. We saw Dr Chau this morning. Skylar was beautiful weighing 4.15 lbs (surpassed Noah's birth weight). Dr Chau stated that she will be watching my gallbladder closely. Finally, we are home. I am going to relax and take it one day at a time. We would love to see those fat cheeks plump up more...lets hold out until next month...November!


Thank you for all the love, emails, texts and calls to the hospital. I know that God truly has blessed me with amazing friends and family.

0 comments: