Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FUN SKYLAR STUFF...

I wanted to share some fun items in Skylar's room. Its really amazing to see history passed down. I just had to share! Little Hannah's waiting on the Princess! The larger one one the left Grandma Josie P made for me while active in Delta Gamma. The one on the right was from my big sis, Rebecca, on initiation still wearing her anchor with pride!

Dox and Honey gave Noah this swing when he was a baby. Keeping it warm and cozy is Pandabear, Cody (from our Build A Bear field trip!)

The photos on the far right have her godparents (well we are missing aunt Mae Mae's but Uncle DJ and Leah are there!), then Noah and my parents, ending with my brother Brian and Aunt DeniseY, and MaMa and Papa! The curtains were my - took a while to figure out what I wanted!

This is a Claude Monet. I received it for my 16th birthday from my parents. There is even a dedication on the back. I thought it was a perfect touch for her room!

I made this wreath from old fabric and ribbon while sitting in front of the TV. The green picture frame was painted by Noah for his baby sister. (excuse the blue painters tape!)



I cant wait for her to see her room and really make it her own!

0 comments: