Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Potty training doesn't last forever - like pregnancy, it feels like an eternity but will be over eventually!

Ok, so the sticker reward for pottying (1 = pepe 2 = poop) interest Noah for hmmm...about 1 minute. Then good ole' Gustav came and using the potty went out the window.

Yesterday when we picked Noah up from school he was thrilled his teacher gave him a sticker. Between the chart on the fridge and at school this is bound to work RIGHT??? hahahaaaa....no....oh the pain of potty training! I love the fact that Noah tells me after the fact or fakes it.

I know this journey will end, but it truly does seem like eternity for him to learn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh La!!! I just want to hug you right now :) Girl keep at it because it is TOTALLY worth it when he finally gets it!! Olivia is officially trained but it took time! I found that a treat (m&m's, hershey kiss, goldfish...something he doesn't get on a daily basis) worked the best for us! Maybe try that :) Good Luck!!

Danielle said...

I'm impressed that y'all are trying. Emily's not ready yet and I'm not in a rush. Good luck!

Josh and Meredith Jordan said...

DANOS!! How are you, Friend? I am so glad to have connected with you, and to see your adorable family! Your little boy is too cute! I am so glad that you're doing well. Let's please keep in touch. I have so missed talking to you!

Love,
Meredith