Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, September 26, 2008

FIRST TRIP TO THE LIBRARY...

Noah has had a rough week. Even though he has been at this new school for a month, the 2 year old separation anxiety has began. It is incredibly sad to leave in the morning. The big crockadile tears and screams for momma. It kills me the whole rest of the ride to work. Between Poppa and his teacher speaking to him about being a big boy we told him he would be rewarded if he stops crying.

For the last 2 days he has done really well when I dropped him off. So I thought it would be a change of pace to bring Noah to the library. {this was his reward for dealing with our separation anxiety!}

He walked in and said, "oooooooh, a BIG book store!" His eyes got huge looking around. Adorable! Then he found my mom waiting in the children's section - another little surprise his Mimi. She found books with Bob's picture on it. Noah told Bob {of course Bob came with us would you think that we left him?}, "You see Bob, its you. I read to you." Again, adorable.

Then it began, (he already speaks loud) I had to ask him to be quiet. After the third time he said, "No!" At that 15 minutes into the amazing "bookstore" adventure, we checkout the books and headed home.

{side note: We were leaving and I was mentioning to my mom that the customer service at the counter was absolutely appalling...at first I thought, "Well that is what I do for a living and being too harsh", but this was unbelievable. The man acted like I was inconveniencing him to check out my son's Bob the Builder books because the electronic check out was not working. Mom said that ever since the computer check out was installed the employees could care less. It is scary to think that computers are slowly removing what this country needs - customer service.} Sorry to go off on a tangent but have you ever experienced such horrible customer service?

0 comments: