Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, November 14, 2008

THERE'S A MONKEY IN THE HOUSE

This morning after Noah's normal wake up routine, he asked for a banana. Gladly I gave him one. He sat at ate while watching Blue's Clues (while Ike and I continued to get ready for work). I finished and went to iron my clothes in the guestroom, passing the den (peaking at Noah). I howlered at Ike, "Did you give him another banana?" Ike said NO. So I asked Noah "Where did you get that banana?" "MYSELF! I WANT TO EAT A BANANA!!!!"

Ike and I just laughed that we now have a Monkey in the house.

Not only had Noah already had 1 banana, he had to jump up to the kitchen table, grab the banana, and peel it. (oh, we found the peels on his desk!)

sooo funny!!

0 comments: