Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I NEED SOME PRAYERS...

I didn't intend for this blog to have anything but Noah's amazing growth, but I am seeking love and prayers.

For the last couple of months I have been battling with a large cyst on my left ovary. After 8 weeks of intense medicine, today the bad news came. The cyst has actually grown to 8.25 cm (HUGE!) Along with that has come pain and discomfort.

I am asking for prayers because I have scheduled surgery for the removal of the cyst. I truly believe that God will provide, but it still scares me. Also, I know that in order for us to have our desired 2nd child, it has to be removed.

I will keep you posted with my recovery and future, but in advance appreciate the prayers and loving thoughts.

xoxo...danos

0 comments: