Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GOBBLE GOBBLE

This is the time of year we sit back and reflect on the things and people we are grateful for and you come to mind right away. I hope you find happiness and contentment this Thanksgiving. I hope you can find many things to be grateful for and I hope you know we will be thinking of you.

I want to wish everyone a wonderful and happy thanksgiving. Not just today, but everyday I am thankful for amazing friends and family like you. Enjoy your wonderful food spread, make joyous memories, and nap time too! :)

(unfortunately, i will be at the hotel while my boys spend family time with my mom's family!)

1 comments:

Roberts Family Blog said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!