Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, SUCCESS

Be still my heart, Ike and Noah came and picked me up from work today. I love hearing how the boys days' are during the drive home.

Today, Noah had on a hat that he made with an eye on it (not really sure what it was to him it was HIS EYE!) Then Poppa Ike told me about his day, I looked back at Noah watching his DVD and noticed that he was wearing the same shorts I put on him this morning.

SUCCCCCCCCCCESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Noah went the entire day at school with no potty accidents in his underwear. I am so excited! He did get a special dessert tonight in celebration.

(thanks Karyn and Hay Hay for the encouragement!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! Girl I can feel your excitement :) Who would have thought that going pee pee in the potty would be such a "joyous occassion"...haha! CONGRATS MOM and NOAH :)