Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

January REcap

  • My parents celebrated their 38th wedding anniversary!
  • Skylar is fasinated with hide and seek. I love how she says Hide!
  • Some how Skylar got into the fridge, opened a yogurt container and dumped it all over herself and the floor...in the middle of it....Noah said she needed a spoon so he gave it to her! oh it was a sight!
  • So I have to laugh that my stresses of the mommy day are my daughter hid my keys in the bathroom my debit card in the couch and my drivers license in noah art pail! (wow my world has changed!)
  • Skylar got her back top molar teeth (ouch . . . two days of fever for those!)
  • funny thing..so once again skylar woke up with me at 430a to sew...i put her in my bed. at 745a while i am sewing i hear noises to i go look. she was in noah's bathroom brushing her teeth! hahaha
  • skylar has her 15m shots!! (the time is flying by)
  • DESIGN A LATTE, LLC was officially established!

0 comments: