Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, December 7, 2009

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY


30 years ago, my parents headed to Lakeside hospital with anticipation of "Greg" to be born. My mom's side of the family only boys had been born. My mom was in disbelief when the doctor said, "It's a girl!" Both my mom and dad were filled with joy! {ironically before checking into the hospital they dropped my brother - 2 1/2 old, to Grandma's house. They past the hospital and Brian asked if that is where baby Lauren was going to be born}My beautiful (and yummy birthday cake) from Ike and Noah- no, I am not 8 years old - this is the Danos way of saying I Love You!

Birthday cheese and love from Noah!

Our sad attempt of a family photo









////some other fun photos from my birthay///
Mimi and Noah loving at the Hibachi Birthday Lunch


Noah and his best bud Aiden visiting Skylar



Noah got an "I'm a big brother" gift from his Parran....thanks a REALLY REALLY REALLY loud remote control firetruck - but he deserves it!



0 comments: