Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DAY 1-4....SKYLAR MACK!

This was the first time Momma got to see her Princess!
Proud Poppa with his baby girl!
Saturday morning was a blast with Aunt Mae Mae and Aunt Kathy visiting at the hospital. We chatted, laughed, and gossiped all day!
My mom found the dress that I came home in. The dress was huge on Skylar, but a memory! This was during her hospital shots, Ike snuck in and snapped a few (his came out better than the photographers!)
By Sunday, Noah was better about this little creature in his life. My dad was right, he thought Skylar was going to come out his size and ready to play. We were thrilled when Lil and Ms Susan showed up to
play at the hospital. The two kids are blowing kisses at Skylar!
Oh Skylar has Poppa wrapped around her fingers!
This is my mini - me!
Finally after a 5 hour wait, we were leaving the hospital at 7:45 pm last night!
Skylar's first car ride!
Skylar first time in her crib! Yeah, this precious little sleepy girl lasted about 5 minutes after this photo was taken. She and I walked the house from 2a-6a when she crashed!
When Noah came home from school today, he asked Poppa if he could feed Skylar! This melted my heart!
Monty is not thrilled that I have another little one around!
PRICELESS!
I do want to say a HUGE and SPECIAL thank you to the best parents in the world. Mimi and Popeye had Noah while we were in the hospital. Lets just say that a 3 year old can keep you VERY busy. They are so wonderful to help us out! I know that tonight they are going to sleep heavenly without my little monster! (mom and dad - you are the best! 88)

1 comments:

Maren said...

Congratulations Lauren! She really is precious and beautiful! We're so thankful that you're both well. I hear ya on the no sleep thing. Some nights Laney is a great sleeper...last night was not one of those nights!