Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

TO BED, TO BED I SAID...

Yeap, I was sentenced to the bed today. I pulled something in my back. So along with a life supply of icee hot, ice pack, On Demand and water, I sit. The good news the baby is fine. Her/His heartbeat was 155! That little gummy bear was swimming all over my belly they couldnt get a definite reading!!!! This came at a bad time, we have a busy weekend then a REALLY busy month of June....even though I am hurting and have sooo much to do....I know it is best for baby #2. We DO NOT need to revisit the symptoms I had with Noah ending in 2 months preterm labor. Just keep the prayers coming...

ps...I have the best mom in the world! She picked up Noah from school, brought him home, played with him, then cleaned the house and washed our laundry! Thanks Mimi!

0 comments: