Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

NEW ADDITION...

In addition to Noah's new big BIG boy bed, we will be adding onto our family. We found out on Thursday that we were PREGNANT! We are sooo thrilled. There was a little scare of another siting of a cyst again, we will take an ultrasound in 2 weeks to find out if we are ok!

We out did ourselves this time with announcing to our family....

My parents went and picked up Noah from school. When we got to their house, I had Noah go see Ike in the driveway. Ike put on the tshirt below and let Noah hold the cookie cake that said THING 2. (I thought this idea was outstanding..........they didnt get it..........we ended up telling them the big surprise!)

Woozie is Noah's Godmother and Honeybee is Woozie's mom. I was Woozie and Taylor's babysitter through grammar and high school...my other family. Honeybee's birthday was at the end of Feb, but they were in Disney and San Diego and Woozie's birthday was last week. Since we havent seen them, I knew this would be perfect. We had lunch with them today to catch up. Noah presented them with their birthday wine bottles. Below are the labels wrapped around the wine bottles.....priceless!We are soo excited about our new addition. We are praying daily (hourly) that this pregnancy is successful and stress free = hahahaaa! I figured 2nd time around NO Katrina, NO having the ceiling fall on me, NO preterm labor 2 months early.....we will see. I cant wait to share my love with two beautiful children.


xoxo

3 comments:

Me said...

Congrats Lauren! That's awesome news.

Elizabeth said...

Aw, congrats! That's so exciting!

Unknown said...

Whoo Hoo!!! I'm SO excited for ya'll! God is GOOD! Keep me posted for sure :) Love you!!