Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'M ALIVE!

Today I really feel like I am getting back to normalcy! I can actually sit at the computer without pain (we will see how long that will last! heheheee!) I want to give a special thanks to my parents. Each day since my surgery they have picked Noah up from school and then come to my house to take care of me. I am so lucky to have parents that live close and dont mind being around. To see Noah having a blast with them melted my heart! Not to mention mom and dad both cleaned, vaccumed, and had dinner on the table! (thanks Mimi and Popeye!)

I wanted to catch you guys up on what else is going on around here. First I have to laugh, we went to late Thanksgiving dinner with my brother "Parrian" and his new bride "Aunt DeniseY" this weekend before surgery. I miss him so much and get jealous that Ike gets to see Brian more than I do (they work for the same company). So the subject of my birthday came up, Mom made a comment that I am turning 26 years old. I died laughing. Nice that I had Noah, just purchased our first home, and bought a new Explorer at the age of 26. Mom and Dad both couldn't believe I am turning 29 on Saturday. I had to sit back and laugh too...where in the world did the time go? Well, at least I am not 30 yet (wowwwwwwwww! that sounds old!)
Also last weekend we went to Grandpa Pete's Surprise 70th birthday. Grandpa Pete is not any relation, except our precious neighbor who spoils us rotten. Have you ever loved the thought of having that neighbor when you ran out of coffee or a cup of sugar you actually could ask? Well that is exactly what they are. The go shopping for Noah and even brought dinner over for this week while I was out of commission. I love them dearly.

This was taken at the party. Look how adorable my boys are! I cant thank God enough for blessing me with a wonderful family and friends.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! And you can turn 26 if you want...we won't tell anyone :)