Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where Everyone Knows Your Name...

Ok, so I am following the Delta Pi sisters of Delta Gamma pack of establishing a blog. It makes sense to share on a web base site where friends and family (those totally boggled by the facebook and myspace sites) to see how we are doing. Thanks to Hayley, Ra, and Meg for the inspiration. I am a beginner and hope to have an amazing site like yours to share soon.


Much love,
Lauren Danos Manuel
aka: Danos
aka: Noah's Mom

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Lauren said...

I'm so happy to have a way to keep up with you guys! I love the picture, ya'll look fabulous! Noah is so adorable. I can't wait to read more. I miss you!

Elizabeth said...

Yay, Lauren! I'll have to add you to my list! Where in the world is everyone finding these super cute layouts, by the way?
Bice