Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Plans have changed!

The thought of going through another experience as I did with Katrina at the Downtown Renaissance totally scares me. I still to this day have nightmares of the dead bum that floated across me, the guns going off in front of me, the needles that I stepped on, and the 16 flights of stairs carrying an 80 year old heart condition man on my back still haunt me. With that in mind and the severity and location of Gustav (and Hannah right behind) we have decided not to remain at the Metairie Marriott. The family (inclusive of Grandma, Mom, Dad and the dog-Monty) is heading to my brother's house (Baton Rouge, LA - my brother is in Hawaii then San Diego).

I hope all who read this are well and safe. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything. Again, I hope to keep the blog as updated as possible.

God Bless.... Genesis 9:11..."never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth"

0 comments: