Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blogger Mommy Challenge

Blogger Mommy Challenge (i am a little behind).  But to share one childhood dream/ambition/lifestyle daily on my blog is the mission.  To see if I have obtained any of the dreams I once had.  The funny part is that I still have my journals, my same Bible I received for my Confirmation that is jam packed with stuff to assist me with this Challenge.

First entry...
When I was in the second grade I wanted to be a mom.  A mom of four children (3 girls and 1 boy): there names list were Grace Joan, Cecila Marie, Tabitha Lee, and Jame Michael {please do not even ask me where these names came from - my children's names are Noah Blaise and Skylar MacKenzie!}.  I had not decided a true career path, but do have it noted that if I was a teacher as my mom is that I would always be able to be a mom.

Stay tune for more of my childhood moments!





0 comments: