Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, June 14, 2010

LIFE JOURNEYS

life will lead you in a different direction sometimes- often with a interesting outcome! well, my life has had a few momentous left turns that have produced my favorite of all favorite scenes (life's journeys). 
PROUDLY, the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI the most beautiful college campus to me!  Deciding to not follow the pack, I decided on a smaller college - lead me to Delta Gamma Sisterhood and my hubby!
 
The most interesting and educational trip......The Hotelier of Cesar Ritz in Le Bouvere, Switzerland
St Joan of Arc statue in Paris, France.  Went to school in Switzerland, but we were given a weekend pass to Paris.  A few of us decided we wanted to explorer.  Several wrong turns and this amazingly beautiful statue greeted us!
The clock tower in Alba, Italy...a breath taking experience of culture!
The heart of Nashville, my other home!
Athena, in Nashville "Little Athens" where Ike proposed

the happiest place on earth
The sunrise on my 530a walk in Manhattan Beach, California. Really hated leaving my 6 month home alone to attend Marriott Manager's Training, but the area was breathtaking and the training - well, I made two amazing friendships from the class to this day!

New Orleans, proud to call it home!


0 comments: