Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, February 1, 2010

OPEN FOR BUSINESS...DESIGN A LATTE!

I am thrilled to announce that my embriodery and sewing business is up and ready for you! I am apprecitive that my computer genius husband created my web site - user friendly! If you dont see items please email me and I can find (or sew them myself!) Also, in my site you will see direct links to my favorite Stay At Home Mommy site for items that I do not create/sell. I know that God has given me this new journey so these creative ideas are shared with all...and I am sooo blessed!


I'm a wife to the Poppa, mother of my two angels, career oriented hotel manager, and envious of all stay at home moms. While multitasking with a coffee always in hand, I continue my passion for design and all things monogrammed.



"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

1 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Congratulations Lauren, that is soooooo exciting!! So happy for you and can't wait to watch you work your magic!!!