Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

YOUR RING FINGER....

On September 27th, Hailey and Josh went to see the movie FIREPROOF and mentioned how amazing of an experience it was to take in. Finally OnDemand has it for rent! I knew today was my day to experience the same: WOW, AMAZING, BREATHTAKING, definitely something worth fighting for moment!

All who have accepted God as our Lord and Savior, with pride wear your ring on your left hand, smile at the face of each day of your other half, THEN YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS MOVIE.

So many times, life does give you the fork in the road, you do try to second guess yourself, in the end GOD WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY!

With my whole heart, soul, mind, and strength...I, LAUREN MARIE NICOLE DANOS MANUEL, do so love my husband and my best friend, WILBUR "IKE" JOHN MANUEL III.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo Whoo!! Great movie...glad you finally got to see it :)