Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday With the Momma

Ike got called into work on Saturday (roll reversal for a change it wasn't me) so it was just the Momma and Noahbear. I had every intention of playing a little bit, Noah taking a 2 hour nap-with me cleaning and completing laundry, and then a little more QT and Ike would be home - of course that is not what happened AT ALL!

I just couldn't handle another Disney cartoon, so Noah and I ventured on a bike ride to the park. After he attempted his tricycle again, he is just not tall enough to reach the peddles- almost! We ran inside for a potty break and Noah found chalk (I thought for sure I hide it well!) We drew and played!Then I got daring, wasn't sure if Noah would get the concept of HOPSCOTCH! He loved it (or enjoyed watching me hop hop hop!) So the idea of jumping on one foot he didn't get but we started speaking it out hop-hop-hop-two feet-hop. A little more practice and he will be able to throw a rock and really play. Who needs TV for fun filled games!?!?Noah and I painted. He completed this masterpiece and said "Look Momma its beautiful!" I had to frame it. It match the red and black in the den anyway. I have a artist as a son! Ike came home and called it Japanese Art "Mother crane watching her egg"After all this excitement, I was sure Noah was going down for his usual 2 hour nap in order for me to finish the chores before Ike got home. 22 minutes of me putting the kitchen timer on, guess who was up? He came into the den saying Momma I no sleepy, LETS PLAY! Who can resist that! The laundry and house will wait until tomorrow!

0 comments: